Thursday, May 03, 2007

Finest form of flattery

I never believed that "copying" was a form of flattery as kid. Obviously, it is....

This quick post came from a new blog I discovered this week.... Food Musings.

What's in your fridge??

The peanut butter with my name on it... It was at work for a little bit and everything has to be labled there.







Somethings in there that I LOVE: Trader Joe's Organic Breakfast Blend Coffee and Orange Juice (even thought the price has gone up still great deal); Strawberries - seasonal fruit, high in Vitamin; bell peppers - I really like them in just about anything or all by themselves.

Something I wouldn't get again: Wolvaer's Pale Ale - Yummy! and organic but not good enough to ship across the country from Vermont.

And why the cereal, mac and cheese box (Damn, I can't eat that now!) and croutons in there. I have been fighting a moth infestation for months. I have nearly eradicated them but anything with wheat in it goes into a plastic tub in the cabinet or the fridge.

There is something generally lacking these days in my fridge...
Dairy. After several very uncomfortable days, I have eliminated dairy totally, for a bit. All uncomfortableness--- gone. Oh- No! I have been thinking.. it might be true: Lactose intolerant. We'll see!

What does the inside of you of your fridge look like?? No rearranging allowed.

No comments: