Friday, March 30, 2007

Catch-up

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am optimistic to a fault. When I announced this blog's exsistence in my holiday letter I hoped it keep me on track with writing and posting. Anyone who's been checking (anyone?? anyone??) knows that it hasn't.....Although I have been cooking I haven't found the time to post. I am going to keep trying.

A couple of things from the last couple of months that have kept me going through the hours school work.... In something like chronological order....


Melanie Bliss, Andy's mom sent two pairs of these great Valentine's Day socks. I love them! I wear them on days that I think might be bad. They make me smile and feel loved!


Two weeks ago, on a random Tuesday this man made me Molten Chocolate Baby Cakes from this book. What can I say?? Andy should be cloned as the ideal boyfriend.


I love my cat. Even when she steals the covers.


I think these might be my favorite flower.

No comments: